About Rafflebike and Prize Draws
What is Rafflebike?
- Rafflebike exists to give away the very finest bikes, parts, gadgets & getaways to cyclists for the price of their morning coffee stop.
- We find the most exquisite specimens on two wheels across all cycle disciplines and give our community the opportunity to win as much gear and bikes in our frequent competitions that we possibly can.
Who can enter?
- Any person aged at least 18 years can participate in our prize draws, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Rafflebike, or anyone else professionally connected with the running of the draws.
How do I submit a postal entry?
- Create an account on our website
- Send a handwritten postcard with paid postage to Rafflebike Limited, Henleaze Business Centre, 13 Harbury Road, Henleaze, Bristol BS9 4PN and include your full name, phone number, email address used to create your account, and the title of the prize draw you would like to enter.
- Please note:
- In order for each postal entry to be valid, you must send the entry before the raffle closing date, and we must receive it within 48 hours of the raffle closing date.
- If your postal entry is not deemed to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions or we do not receive and confirm your postal entry in time, then your entry will not be included in that particular raffle.
How will I be notified when my postal entry has been received?
- You will receive an email confirmation with a ticket number when we have accepted and processed your postal entry. Your ticket number will then be available to view on your Rafflebike account.
What are the odds of winning a raffle?
- Fantastic odds. That’s part of our core.
- The odds will be different for each prize draw. We clearly display the maximum number of tickets that can be sold for each raffle, which we keep low to create an exciting opportunity for our community to win great prizes at great odds.
- To illustrate; if 50 tickets are available and you purchase 10 tickets, you will have a 1 in 5 chance of winning. Your odds will be increased if the raffle does not sell out.
When will the winner selection take place?
- Within a few days of the prize draw reaching the closing date or being sold out, a winner will be randomly and independently selected from the list of valid entries.
What happens if the tickets do not sell out?
- If a prize draw does not sell out, we will not extend the closing date to sell more tickets. We will honour the full prize being promoted, which means you will have a better chance of winning.
My business is interested in a partnership with Rafflebike. Is this possible?
- We are always open to exploring new partnerships and we would be excited to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com
How many prizes will be won?
We will normally only have one winner per prize draw. We only list two types of draws:
- A single prize draw: where only one prize is listed on the page. This will be won by 1 lucky person and the prize will be delivered as displayed.
- A combined/amalgamated prize draw: where multiple prizes are listed on the same page. On these prize draws you will need to pick which prize you would like to receive if you win. Only 1 person will win the prize of their choice, and it will be the prize that corresponds to their winning ticket. We want to list bikes and gear that cater for a wide range of cyclists, and this is one great way to do that.
Why should I enter a prize draw with Rafflebike?
- Rafflebike was created by cyclists, for cyclists of all experience levels and disciplines. Whether you’re looking to add to your growing number of flashy bikes, or just out to get started with some new kit, we’ve got something for you.
- Our prize draws have fantastic odds. To keep things fun and exciting, we keep our odds low relative to the cost of the prize on offer. To learn more, read ‘What are the odds of winning a raffle?’.
- We’re compliant and transparent. We are fully compliant with UK law concerning our prize draws. Our operations have been set up with the help of the Institute of Promotional Marketing’s (IPM) industry-leading expertise, and all our of winners are selected by an independent operator, so your tickets are always in safe hands.
How do I enter a prize draw?
- You can enter by purchasing tickets through our website, or by sending in a free entry by post. For more information on postal entries, please read ‘How do I submit a postal entry?’
How many entries am I allowed for each raffle?
- Our prize draws have a maximum number of entries permitted per person, which may vary for each raffle. You can view the maximum number of entries on each raffle description page.
Do I need to sign up in order to participate?
- Yes, you must have a Rafflebike account to participate in our prize draws and stand a chance to win. The registration process is very straightforward and will only take a minute.
How long are prize draws open for?
- Our prize draws are open for a fixed number of days. This period will be clearly displayed on each raffle page in the description.
Can I withdraw my entry?
- All entries made on our prize draws are final. You will not be able to withdraw after you have entered.
How do I know if I have won a raffle?
- You will receive a phone call and email to confirm and congratulate you on your win.
- You’ll be able to see your name listed on our website.
- Please keep your email address and phone number up-to-date. If you have not responded to the notification of your win within 14 days of the announcement, we reserve the right to select a new winner to receive the prize.
Is Rafflebike safe?
- Rafflebike Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 12519046. We run prize draws that are fully compliant with the Gambling Act 2005, and our operations are guided by the advice from experts at The Institute of Promotional Marketing (The IPM).
- You can rest assured with the knowledge that our prize draws are professionally-organised, transparent, and fair. Sign up today and be a part of the Rafflebike community.
Are card payments on Rafflebike secure?
- We use secure and encrypted connections across our website to protect your information when browsing and making payments.
- We never see, store, or share your card details on our server, and have absolutely no way of getting access to your payment details.
- Our payment provider Cardstream are fully PCI and ISO compliant, which is why we leave this all to them.
Why isn’t my payment working?
- If you receive a notice stating that we were unable to accept your payment, please start by checking your details are correct. Check for a mistyped card number or billing address.
- If you’re still having problems and can’t figure it out, please contact us and we’ll do our best to get it resolved ASAP.
When will the winner be selected?
- The winner selection date is highlighted on the entry page for each prize draw. If the prize draw sells out significantly ahead of schedule, we may select a winner on an earlier date which will be communicated.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments from debit cards on our website, using our payment processor Cardstream’s secure checkout system.
Why can I not pay with PayPal?
- Unfortunately, PayPal does not accept merchants in our industry. Banks and payment processors operate with different accepted levels of risk, so it’s just the nature of the industry.
- Our chosen payment providers are just as secure and PCI and ISO compliant, so your payment details and transactions are completely secured. If PayPal opens up to us in the future, we may explore this option again for your convenience.
Why did my order get cancelled?
- If you did not successfully complete payment, or if your payment failed, the order will show as cancelled. Orders will time-out after several minutes if successful payment is not received.
I’ve entered a prize draw. Where do I find my ticket number?
- There are a few ways to see your ticket number for a raffle:
- On the ‘Order Complete’ page after purchasing your tickets.
- On your confirmation email, which you’ll receive shortly after purchasing your tickets.
- When logged in, on your ‘My account’ page under ‘My Orders’. Your ticket numbers will be listed within each order placed.
How do you use my data, and is it secure?
- We comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and we will never sell your data to any third party.
How do I reset my password?
- Go to your ‘account’ page and click on ‘Lost your password?’. You will receive instructions to carry out a password reset.
Are your prizes brand-new?
- Yes, all our prizes are brand-new. Never pre-owned.
- We pick only high-quality products to list as our prizes, to ensure our winners can fully enjoy unboxing and using their prize.
How can I collect my prize / How will my prize be delivered?
- Due to the range of prizes on offer, the collection or delivery process for each draw may vary.
- In general, If your prize does not require fitting or customisation then we will aim to deliver the prize to your home address.
- If your prize requires a fitting or customisation, or can’t be delivered for any reason, we will communicate collection details and choose the most convenient location for you.
Do you consider suggestions for future prizes?
- Yes. We would definitely love to hear suggestions from our community for any prize suggestions you might have. Get in touch via email or social media and we’ll see what we can do to make it happen in the future.
What happens if I have a problem with my prize?
- Our prizes will be delivered with the standard manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise stated. This should cover you if you ever run into problems with your prize.
- If you’re stuck and need some help, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
Do you offer a cash alternative?
- We aim to only provide the prize as advertised in our prize draws with no cash alternative. However, on occasion we may offer you cash or a voucher if there are issues surrounding the original prize. This is entirely at the discretion of Rafflebike organisers.